Monday, February 16, 2015

Raspberry Chicken Toasties


After learning from different sources. And after presenting tried and tested recipes, I think it is now time for some new invention. Don't you get bored sometimes trying same old routines and habits. I sure do :).

I won't be surprised if after this recipe, people will start to compare me with Einstein. 

Huh... you might say.

Wait... please don't close the browser I know what you are thinking. But please hear me out :). 

The other day I was watching a documentary on Albert Einstein. I got to know he used to think physics in his mind to come up with theories. On similar lines I thought this dish in my mind. Ahem ahem... please still don't close the browser. 

I will shut up now and share the recipe :)

But this time, I was so happy with the outcome, that I will show you the dish first and then we will talk about how to prepare it.

Since Valentine's Day has just gone by, so I am still licensed to you use a lot of red :).



Let's Plate up







Ingredients


  • Shredded chicken and mayonnaise mix. Refer this to see how to prepare this mix.
  • Pringles. Any flavor of your choice. I like sour cream and onion. 
  • Whole grain bread. 
  • Olive oil or butter. 
  • Raspberry. Or any fruit of your choice. 
  • Any bread spreads of your choice. I used cottage cheese spread. You can use one or many. 
  • Olives. 
  • Green chili. Chopped. 





Method 



  • Toast the bread in olive oil or butter. 
  • Cut the bread slice into half.
  • Apply cottage cheese spread evenly. 
  • Crush few Pringle's chips by hand. 
  • Toss the crushed chips over the spread. And apply evenly.
  • Toss shredded chicken and mayonnaise mix.
  • Put a raspberry and copped green chili on the corner. 
  • Put a small slice of an olive as per taste. 
  • And that's it.
  • I forgot to put an olive in the corner though (this proves I am no Einstein after all!)

Hey I am no expert, but I do hope that you will like it. Please try and share with your loved once. And please let me know how it turns out for you.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment