Just to remind you it's 14th Feb today. I roll out of my bed this morning totally forgotten that it's Valentine's Day today. I forgot because I was thinking more about Arvind Kejriwal's sworn in cermony. He is Delhi's newly elected cheif minister. And I was thinking about tomorrow's India's world cup first match and that too against Pakistan. It is going to be a craker!!
I am sure real men can now understand why I forgot the Valentine's day but the bigger question is can girls understand?
More over can my wife understand? Answer is a simpe NO!! Hence the panic :).
What do I do, I asked myself? In such a short notice how can I give her a
very nice Valentine's gift?
And therefore I named today's dish - An accidental Valentine's special :).
Here is what you need:
- Boiled boneless chicken.
- Black pepper.
- Salt to taste.
- A piece or two of strawberries - its a must if you want that that your wife should spare your life ;).
- French salad dressing (optional).
- Boil chicken in a pressure cooker. Add some salt as well.
- Once boiled. Grate the chicken.
- Add black pepper, Mayonnaise, french dressing, salt to taste.
- Mix the dressing well.
- Toast the bread with butter.
- Spread the chicken paste on bread and cut into traingles.
- Decorate it with strawberries.
- Here is how the chicken mix should look like.
Let's Plate up
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Enjoy it with your loved ones. The Valentine's day and this dish :)