It is election time these days in Delhi. Even in politics different parties with different ideologies often join hands to form government.
With that in mind, a person from the largest democratic country in the world will show you how to mix up different ingredients from different countries to come with a killer dish which my wife and I fondly call - All American Chicken and Italian Pasta Salad :-). It is our wedding anniversary tomorrow, so I had to bring her name :-).
BTW it was her invention :-). And I am trying it for the first time.
Lets get to it.
- Kidney beans canned - ready to eat.
- Corn canned - ready to eat.
- Any pasta of your choice - penne, fusilli.
- A small size onion finely chopped.
- Chicken boneless. Cut into small chew able pieces. Vegetarians can skip chicken. Or add boiled eggs. Or add any other veggies of your choice. For example bell pepper, capsicum, cottage cheese etc.
- 1 large tomato chopped.
- Salsa sauce. Generous quantity.
- French salad dressing. Generous quantity.
- Salt to taste.
- 2 tsp Garam Masala.
- 2 tsp Black pepper.
- Salad leaves (optional).
- 1 tsp Sweet chili sauce (optional) to taste.
- 1 tsp Red chili powder.
- 1 tsp Sugar or honey.
- 3 tsp curd.
- Peanuts in generous quantity.
- Boil pasta in boiling water. Should not take more than 20 minutes.
- Either cook the chicken pieces in a pressure cooker or grill them. Should not take more than 20 minutes.
- Mix them together in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix them well.
- Refrigerate it for an hour.
- That's it. Eat cold.