Last year I got the honor to visit Italy with my family. We went to Rome and Venice. And it does not take long to fall in love with such great cities. Rome is known for its historical significance and Venice is such a romantic place that it has become our favorite destinations in Europe ever.
We also got attached to the place, cause our son (now 3+ years) saw the sea for the first time in his life! And he was blessed to see his first of the seven wonders of the world i.e. the great Colosseum! He was sleeping half way through the entire tour but shhh... don't tell him :-).
Pasta is first boiled and then mixed with the tomatoes and onion mix. Topped with kidney beans and pumpkin seeds :-). Flavors turned out to be great! You must give this dish a try!
- Freshly boiled or Tin kidney beans
- 2 onions cut into long strips
- 1 large tomato cut into long strips
- 2 tsp Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Boiled pasta
- 2 green chili finely cut
- 2 cloves garlic finely cut
- 1.5 inch ginger piece finely cut
- Black pepper as per taste
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Soya sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan on medium heat.
- Add 4 tsp olive oil.
- Add fresh ginger and garlic.
- Add cut onions. And saute them till they are translucent.
- Add tomatoes. Saute them for another 10 minutes.
- Add pumpkin seeds for the crunch factor.
- Add soya sauce. Stir.
- Add kidney bins.
- Add salt, black pepper, coriander powder.
- Saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add boiled pasta.
- Add oregano.
- Mix them well and serve hot.
#MNoExpert, but I hope you will like it.